Fall is here – YEAH! It brings with it lots of great things like the start of the holiday season with Halloween and Thanksgiving, cooler weather, pumpkins back in season and so much more. It is also a great time to cozy up your home. Here are some easy ways to do just that…
- Update your home with new throw pillows.
- Use different shapes, sizes and patterns.
- Warm up the room with plush throws.
- Pull out those blankets and throws that have been stored away since last winter. A throw can add warmth and texture to any sofa or make a bolder statement with a bright throw that contrasts the sofa.
- Get a new area rug.
- The perfect way to brighten or change a room and warm up those tile and hardwood floors.
- Candles, candles, candles.
- Fall means cooler weather and shorter days. Take advantage of early nightfall and embrace the darkness by lighting scented candles around your home. There are also a great array of battery operated candles you can utilize. A lot of them come with timers so if set correctly, you can come home to a calm, soothing atmosphere by being welcomed by candlelight.
- Utilize the Fireplace.
- As the weather gets colder, fire up that fireplace if you have one. There is nothing cozier than relaxing by a fire.